Your Best Defense for Criminal, Drug, DWI & Firearm Law

Aggressive legal representation

Whether this is your first offense or if you are under investigation for a criminal offense, an experienced attorney at The Robinson Law Firm can provide you with the aggressive legal representation you need. A competent and skilled Greenville criminal defense, drug and DWI attorney can make all the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. We are dedicated to ensuring fairness and protecting your constitutional rights throughout the course of your case, and you have our word we’ll apply all available measures to help achieve the best results possible.

more than 30 years experience

Attorney Les Robinson at The Robinson Law Firm, P.A., has more than 30 years experience practicing law in eastern North Carolina, including Pitt County, Martin County, Beaufort County and Bertie County. He has consistently achieved positive outcomes for many clients, including a number of high profile cases. Mr. Robinson is assisted by a knowledgeable, accessible and friendly staff. The Robinson Law Firm implements a team approach, providing you with the best representation available in this area. The firm has successfully defended individuals charged in criminal cases, drug crimes and DWI charges at both the trial and appellate court levels.

The ECU men and women’s tennis and swimming/diving teams were cut in May amid financial difficulties due to the pandemic, and now, the women’s teams, backed by a California-based lawyer, are threatening a potential lawsuit.

The first Black woman to assume the top role leading fellow midshipmen at the U.S. Naval Academy is taking up that post as brigade commander next semester.

Pitt County deputies are looking for a man who was last seen wearing a tiger onesie, after they say he crashed his four wheeler into a child.

A new study has found that teens who start using e-cigarettes are four times more likely to start smoking conventional cigarettes a year later.

Load More...

Be safe in your travels and enjoy your family and friends. Give thanks for everything in your life. ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Robinson accepted as 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ American Institute of Criminal Law Attorney’s 1️⃣0️⃣ Best Law Firms in NC!

Read more about it here 👇
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

The Not Guilty getting some good press coverage. Yes, we can help with arson cases too! ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook